Learn how to pro-actively create a safe environment for you and those you babysit.
- American Heart Association First Aid and CPR training
- Create your babysitting binder
• Learn how to keep records for each of your babysitting clients
• Discussions and handouts: age-specific activities
• Basics of diapering, bathing and feeding infants
Located at: KCH Administration Building Classroom
Recommended Ages: 11 to 14 years of age
Each baby sitter brings their own lunch and beverage (no refrigeration provided).
Course Fee: $25
Kosciusko Community Hospital
c/o KCH Education
2101 E. DuBois Drive
Warsaw, IN 46580
or call the hospital cashier at 372-7605
To register call or email:
(574) 372-7885 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions to the Administration Building Classroom
Enter the parking lot using Provident Drive (which will be past the main entrance of the hospital).
You will see a tan building attached to the right side of the hospital. The sign in front of the building
reads, “Administration Building and Human Resources”.
Go through the double doors and walk to the end of the hallway. On your left, you will see two doors;
the big classroom is the first door.
8:00AM - 3:00PM